Welcome to Barefoot Bay Kindle Worlds...a whole new way to kick off your shoes and fall in love in Barefoot Bay! I am thrilled to have forged an agreement with Amazon Publishing that allows authors to step into my beloved world and write books with their own characters (and many of mine) that are set in Barefoot Bay, on the fictional island of Mimosa Key. We are launching the program with eleven incredibly talented writers, all hand-picked by me because I know them, love them, are familiar with their work, and I trust them to write stories you will love.
So what can readers expect? Great stories set in Barefoot Bay – all romantic, some suspenseful, some humorous, some emotional, some surprising. I can only write so fast…and readers are constantly asking to take more trips to Barefoot Bay. Well, here’s your chance!
NEW!!! Collection #7 - December 2017
Collection #6 - September 2017
Collection #5 - May 2017
Collection #4 - February 2017
Collection #3 - October 2016
Collection #2 - August 2016
Collection #1 - April 2016
Did Rocki write these stories?
I did not! The content, characters, covers, and story choices all belong to the individual authors. I’ve simply provided them with plenty of information about the island and its people, and of course, I’ve written 14 titles to date set in Barefoot Bay and these writers are familiar with my books.
Can I write a story in Barefoot Bay?
YES! Only through the Barefoot Bay Kindle Worlds program. If you’re interested, visit Kindle Worlds.
I don’t read on a Kindle! How can I read these stories?
It’s easy! Just download the Kindle app to any device, PC, Mac, or ereader.
I don’t live in the US. Can international buyers read these books?
International readers can buy Kindle Worlds titles from the Kindle Worlds US site only.
Here is one method for international readers to make a purchase:
- Log into your Amazon UK, CA, or AU account.
- Add a United States address to your list of one-click addresses; it doesn’t have to be a home, but a legitimate address such as a hotel.
- Go to Manage Your Content & Devices, and under Country settings, change your location to US. Amazon will ask you to select an address. Select the US address you added to your one-click addresses.
- Return to the Amazon US link, buy the book, and it will download onto your designated device.
- Once the book is downloaded, you can change the settings back to your home country